Whenever someone shops for cookware he wants the best one. I think the best cookware must be user-friendly, durable, and innovative. It should be constructed of high-quality and hygienic material. When I saw the Rachael Ray Brights non-stick cookware, it looked so attractive that I decided to write a review on it.
Every brand has its own thought while selecting pieces for their various cookware. This cookware has made a very particular choice in selecting pieces. All of them are the ones people need most of the time in their kitchens. So, a perfect combination of pieces is available for the users to cook any dish.
Those people who are deciding to buy nonstick cookware but are confused, let me help you out. Why are you getting tense when we are here to research hard for your convenience. Now to get your mind more clear about this phenomenal cookware, let’s go through its main features.
Rachael Ray Brights Nonstick Cookware Set, 10 Piece: Main features
1- Durable nonstick material
Always keep it in your mind that look at the material first when buying cookware. When you have a desire to buy nonstick cookware, make sure you select the safe and durable one. This cookware is constructed of durable aluminum that provides flawless cooking results. The heat distributes evenly and fastly that’s why you’ll get amazingly cooked food in less time.
The handles are an essential part of cookware. When we are cooking, the part of the cookware that we come across is the handle. So, the handles should be manageable and easy to grip. Its handles are ultra-durable and strongly attached to the pots and pans.
Why are these handles so sturdy? The reason is that they are double-riveted, so they’ll never break or snap easily. Moreover, the handles stay cool on the stovetop, so there are reduced chances of burning your hands.
The materials of the handles, lids, and inner coating decide how versatile the cookware is. You can also keep it in the refrigerator for saving the cooked food. The cookware’s inner coating is made up of hard enamel and handles are made of stainless steel and silicon. The materials of handles and cookware are safe for oven use up to 350 degrees F. It’s perfect for sauteing, browning, simmering and searing.
4- Easy cleanup
The cookware’s exterior has a glossy finish that gives it a stylish look and easily cleans. The food releases without any effort, so cleaning is a breeze. You’ll be glad to know that this cookware is dishwasher safe. Thus, you can enjoy other activities rather than spending time in cleaning cookware.
5- Lifetime warranty
The Racheal Ray provides you a lifetime warranty. That’s the reason there is no need to be worried about the defected pieces.
Tips for maintenance of Rachael Ray Brights Nonstick Cookware Set
When we take care of our cookware, it can last longer than the expected duration of time. Here are a few tips about how to maintain your cookware.
- Always make sure that you don’t use metal utensils on nonstick coatings. Because once the nonstick coating tears apart then that cookware is useless.
- It’s better to wash the nonstick cookware with warm soapy water instead of using abrasive detergents and sponges.
- In fact, some nonstick brands recommend not to use oil when using nonstick pans. I would recommend using a bit of oil when cooking delicate food like fish or eggs. Keep your oil sprays away from your nonstick cookware because they may contain harsh additives.
- Cook your food in nonstick pans on low to moderate heats. Even don’t preheat the nonstick cookware, it may damage the coating. When you see the butter or oil starts burning, it means the flame is high.
- Whenever you buy new nonstick cookware, must wash it before using.
- When you remove the glass lids from the pots or pans, try to keep it away from you. The covered lid locks the moisture inside the pot and many droplets you can see on the lid. At removing, these hot water droplets can burn you if you don’t care properly.
Rachael Ray Brights Nonstick Cookware Set, Pros and Cons
Numerous nonstick cookware of well-known brands are available in the market but I picked this cookware for review, there are some reasons. First of all, its color attracted me a lot. I thought that the bright orange color will add life to your kitchen cabinet. It is affordable, easy to wash, and highly durable. Overall, it exhibits remarkable performance that everyone would love to use.