Affiliate disclosure: This recipe may contain affiliate links. Your support is appreciated!
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce (adjust according to your spice preference)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooked rice or noodles for serving
- In a bowl, whisk together soy sauce, oyster sauce, Sriracha sauce, honey, minced garlic, and grated ginger. Set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until they turn pink and opaque. Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the sliced bell peppers, onion, and sugar snap peas. Stir-fry for about 3-4 minutes until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Return the cooked shrimp to the skillet and pour the sauce mixture over the shrimp and vegetables. Stir well to coat everything evenly. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes until the sauce thickens slightly.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat.
- Serve the spicy garlic shrimp stir-fry over cooked rice or noodles.
Now, here are the recommended cookware for this recipe: